Monday, January 19, 2009

Mobility 2.1

I shot a shorter video of Ashley to see if that would work and it looks like it did. As you can see she is getting much more proficient with the locomotion--which is not without its down side.

We celebrated Martin Luther King Jr. Day exactly the way my father taught us to celebrate all holidays--we worked around the house. I promised the kids that if they helped us clean really well that I would take them out to dinner at their favorite restaurant. They did a great job, so we went out to eat. After we got home I put Ashley on the floor while Jonathan and Aubrey were getting ready for bed. She proceeded to open the coffee table drawer and scatter the coasters on the newly cleaned floor. I should have known it wouldn't last, but I didn't expect the first mess to be made by one so young.

2 comments:

Bruce said...

Well score a big one for Ryan, Your comment on working on MLK Day had your mother rolling on the floor. Thanks for the respect.
The video of Ashley was great. She is a cute little girl.

cimnanny said...

I can't believe she can crawl already. That is so cool.