Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mobility 2.0

Ashley has been getting around by rolling and squirming for a little while now, but we are entering a new phase. She has started the army crawl and is making tentative steps toward regular crawling. She gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth. Sometimes she even lifts up a hand and puts it down in front of the other and then drags both feet behind her. Full speed can't be too far behind.

I had a video to post, but it won't upload. I will have to try again later.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the blog and your family letter . Daine you are amazing, I don't think superwoman quite covers it. I can't imagine how tired you must have felt every night through all that. Hopefully you got/ will get our letter from Louisiana.

CK Black Family said...

Cute pics of your little sweetie! There are days I truly do miss medical school and especially dessert nights at the Balls. You are great people!