Sunday, August 17, 2008

Smiling and Wiggling

Well, it's official. Squirt has learned to smile. She is just starting to get the hang of it, so capturing the grin on "film" is not so easy, but I did manage to get one to share with you. She has also started to wiggle a lot. She flails those little arms and legs all the time. At night we have to wrap her tightly, so she doesn't wake herself up. I got a video of it but it is too large to put on the blog, so I will have to see if I can find a way to cut it down and post it for all of you.



This week Ashley also had her first experience in the pool. She only fussed for a second when I first put her in the water, but she calmed down after only a couple of seconds. She swam for about 45 minutes and seemed to enjoy it, but when I let go of her for a second and the water covered her face she had a very stunned look.

No comments: