Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yellow Belt for Jonathan


Well it has been five months since I posted last, so I thought I would give it another try.

Last week Jonathan took his test for his Yellow Belt in Tae Kwon Do. He spent a lot of time practicing his Korean vocabulary and his basic forms and step sparring. I just thought you might like to see some of the pictures. (Isn't he cute?) During the test they were asking the group of white belts about the vocabulary. Jonathan's was usually the first hand in the air. To pass he had to break a board with a side kick. He did it his first try. Some of the older students, e.g. adults, had to kick it several times to break the board.
It was also fun to watch Aubrey during Jonthan's test. As he was on the floor doing his forms, she was there by us doing her version of the same thing. She really is his number one fan.

1 comment:

Having a Ball said...

Looks good. I'm glad you finally put up another post. I was beginning to think you forget that you had a blog. How is the wife/baby?